Friday, April 29, 2011

Harry Potter and the Prolific Purls

I've been listening to Harry Potter audio books during work for the last week. It's Friday, and I'm on book 3. You know I've gotten a lot of knitting done! I made another floppy hat yesterday (I took pictures but have no way to get them on the computer at work as I forgot my micro usb cable at home. I'll update soon.) The bag I'm making for Sarah is coming along nicely, and I believe I'll be ready to felt it in the next few days.

Sarah found this amazing etsy store that turns printers drawers/shadow boxes in to jewelry holders. Since my family has a bajillion shadowboxes laying around, she said she'd make one for me!

Once I finish her bag, I plan on working on some more color work scarves, and maybe some pillow cases for sale. My blocking boards came in the mail today, so I'll be finishing up some projects, taking pictures, and listing them on etsy. Keep an eye out!

No comments:

Post a Comment