Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I am the best person on earth

I am moving. It sucks. I hate moving.

Soooo....I'm putting a bunch of stuff in storage. I have this Rubbermaid 36" wardrobe that I've used in the past, but I lost the assembly instructions and all I had were a bunch of plastic pieces and poles and the blue fabric thing that covers the whole wardrobe when it's done. So I'm looking at all these poles and pieces, and thinking, maybe I should google the instructions to make this easier. Well they don't exist on the internet. But I figured it out, because I am God, basically, so I thought I'd post the instructions in case someone else is in the same pickle someday.

Assembly Instructions for Rubbermaid 36" Breathable Wardrobe:
Pieces:
4x "A" plastic endcaps
4x "B" poles
4x "C" poles
1x "D" pole
1x "E" pole
2x "F" poles
2x "G" poles
2x "I" plastic caps
1x cloth cover thingy

Step 1- Bottom:
Put 2 "A" plastic endcaps parallel to each other with the holes facing in and connect with 2 "C" bars.

Step 2:
Put the cloth cover thingy on top of the bottom structure. Put 2 "F" bars in the front holes of the "A" endcaps, and 2 "B" bars in the holes at the back. There are holes in the bottom of the blue cloth thingy to put the pole through.

Step 3:
Put the "I" plastic caps on top of the "B" bars with the long part with holes on both ends vertically, and the protruding part out, parallel with the "C" bars on the bottom structure. The "E" bar goes between the two protruding parts parallel with the "C" bars and the two remaining "B" bars go vertically into the top of the "I" caps.

Step 4:
Put the "G" bars into the top of the "F" bars.

Step 5 - Top:
Put the other two "A" endcaps parallel to each other with the holes facing in. Put the remaining two "C" bars in the holes to connect the "A" pieces. Put the "D" bar (should be thicker than the other bars) in the bottom middle hole. There's also a funny looking bar, that hooks over the top of the "C" bars and under the "D" bar that supports the middle bar when you put your heavy clothes on them.

Step 6 - Cloth cover:
Now you just have to shimmy the cloth cover thingy up the vertical bars until you can pull it over the top. Then just push it back down the rest of the way. Voila! You're done!

No comments:

Post a Comment