Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Long time, no post

So I've frantically been trying to finish my undergraduate thesis, so I apparently haven't posted since November. Wow. That doesn't mean I haven't been knitting.

Let's see. I had some eBay bucks that needed to be used, so I bought some really fine crochet yarn to make jewelry. My favorite earrings I've made so far are here:


My sister is collaborating with me on these by adding beads and stuff.

Okay, next up, my mom bought me some great chunky yarn, so I made a vest and decided I didn't like it and frogged it, but I am going to make another vest out of it hopefully. Anyway, here are some pics pre-destruction.
Finally, I have made a lot of progress on Justin's Aston Villa scarf, but I don't have any pics of that.

As soon as my friend Megan buys some yarn, I plan to make a replica Winter Olympic hat for her sister, whose blog is over at http://myohsoexcitinglife.wordpress.com/ Check it out.

I think that'll do for now friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment