Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Rollercoaster

Lately I've had a bout of pity-me, hate-my-life, waaa, waaa, waaa....so I've been actively trying to be positive. Here's a positive: my best friend from college, Miss Cori Miller, will be moving to Lexington for the summer - TODAY! And I don't work at O'Charley's tonight, so I'll actually get to hang out with her. Woo!

Still working on the messanger bag for my sister, and no, it still doesn't look like a bag. However, once I finish the strap piece, I'll assemble it, knit the big pocket that also needs to be felted, and embark on my first felting adventure. That could be interesting ☺

Also, I am the laziest blocker ever. It is a massive pain. I have all my tools, I tried to block one scarf, but apparently there wasn't enough steam. And since I already pulled out the wires, I am really reluctant to do it again. Which of course is what is preventing me from listing anything on Etsy.

Yeah, I really need to stop slacking. Oh wait, I work 70 hours a week. I guess I'm allowed to slack a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment